USPSA is proud to offer a new tool for match directors to help them staff major matches, The `Find Range Officials` tool. Major Match Directors who are short on NROI staff may send a notification to nearby certified range officials requesting help. Any current range officials can sign-up to be notified within our new notification system.
If you are a match director looking to use this feature, please follow these instructions:
1. Login to the USPSA Website
2. Once Logged in, Click Club Resources on the main navigation menu
3. Under the Manage Club Section, click the associated club for the match
4. On the Manage Club Page, scroll to the bottom of the page and look under the section Level II or III Matches (Form C)
5. Select the match
6. On the match detail page, scroll to Request RO Help For This Event
7. Instructions will be on this page.