|USPSA STI Handgun Nationals information
The 2014 USPSA Handgun Nationals will consist of 28 stages, 24 places to go or time slots, with one time slot covering a medium stage and chronograph combined. Competitors will shoot on a half-day schedule, and will complete 7 stages per scheduled day over 4 days. This will include one bay with two stages on it each day. Be prepared for difficult shooting challenges, lots of movement, and Classic targets!
Staff for the Handgun Nationals has been selected, and stage assignments will be made shortly. The stages are being finalized, and will be posted with final round count as soon as possible. Estimated round count for the match is 725 rounds. USPSA sincerely thanks Blair Cooper and Isaac Peterson at Western Arms and Ammo for once again receiving ammo shipments for a USPSA match. This service is invaluable to our members, and Isaac and Blair go above and beyond with collecting and distributing the ammunition.
You may ship ammo to:
Western Arms and Ammo
Attn: Isaac Peterson
1478 S. 270 East, Ste. 2A
St. George, UT 84790
Instructions for shipping ammo to Western Arms and Ammo:
1) Use a very sturdy box and lots of tape. Ammo is heavy and the carriers will not treat that box like a carton of eggs. Do not place ammo inside the box loose; use plastic or cardboard boxes with separators designed to hold ammunition.
2) Put your name and “USPSA Handgun Nationals” on the outside of the box, in big, bold letters, and covered with clear tape. In addition, insert a business card, or small piece of paper inside the box with all of your contact information. Some boxes get damaged in shipment, making the outside illegible. The information inside will help determine who the owner is, and allow them to contact you should some of your ammunition be lost due to damaged packaging.
3) UPS will ship ammo, ground only, if it’s properly marked with an ORM-D Label. Here’s a link to printable labels and instructions for this: UPS Ammo Shipping. Be sure to package your ammo securely in boxes designed to hold ammunition, and use a sturdy box and lots of tape.
4) Ship your ammo in time for it to arrive prior to the match. It must go ground, per UPS regulations, so give it time to get there.
5) Western Arms and Ammo can supply ammunition if you need it at the match, and before. Give them a call at the number above to discuss your ammunition needs.
Good luck at the match!